Medicine Vienna - Your Exclusive Healthcare in the Heart of ViennaRequest Medical Package
Services at Praxis am Stubenring
It is of great importance to the clinic, to cultivate a relaxed atmosphere, to take time to listen carefully and to offer a multidisciplinary, tailor-made diagnostic and therapeutic concept out of various medical specialties – also including alternative medicine – according to your medical needs and after the latest international guidelines. Appointments for consultations, house visits and admissions in the hospitals, the clinic collaborates with, can be offered every day.
All doctors and therapists speak German and English fluently. If required and for your comfort, interpreters for other languages can be organized.
Team of Specialists in the clinic:
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Anesthesiologist and pain treatment
- Dermatologist and Allergist
- Gastroenterology – gentle Endoscopy
- General practitioner (emergency medicine, house visits)
- General Surgery, Visceral Surgery, Vascular Surgery
- Psychiatrist and Neurologist
- Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Coach
- Wellbeing Concept: Detox (Liver cleansing)
- Shaping (ultrasound cavitation)
- Nutritional concept, personal trainer
Team of Specialists consulting at Praxis am Stubenring:
32 disciplines out of the main medical fields
Information on Medical Checkups at Praxis am Stubenring
1. Premium standard package - preventive checkup:
- Review of the patient's medical history (anamnesis), risk profile, review of vaccination status, body fat measurement with BIA analysis / Futrex, determination of blood pressure, ECG
- Complete physical examination
- Complete laboratory (blood analysis, chemistry, blood coagulation, urine, HIV I+II, hepatitis B, C, thyroid levels)
- Ultrasound abdomen incl. kidneys
- Final meeting with discussion of findings and recommendations
If the basic checkup reveals the need for further examinations, these have to be paid separately.
2. Gastroenterological package incl. forceps polypectomy:
- Gastro + colo (incl. histo and anesthesia)
- Gastro + colo (incl. histo and anesthesia) + loop polypectomy
- Part of the recommended preventive checkup for men > 45a and women > 50a
- For patients with complaints (blood, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain,..)
- Pos. family anamnesis
- Specific laboratory values (CEA, CA19-9)
3. Gender check:
- Women from the age of 45: gynecologic examination, PAP, mammography and ultrasound Hormone status, bone density
- Men from the age of 45: urological checkup, PSA, prostate -ultrasound, prostate examination
4. Cardio checkup:
- Cardiologic examination, stress test, echocardiogram, carotid duplex
- Calcium score, special laboratory: BNP, Troponin , D-Dimer
5. Brain examination:
- Blood parameters, MR brain, carotid artery duplex, neurology
6. Thyroid checkup:
- Endocrinology, ultrasound, scintigraphy if needed
7. Pulmo check:
- Consultation, pulmonary function, lung x-ray (C/P)
8. Tailored Body Scan:
- MR skull and brain, carotid duplex, CT lung or C/P, Ca Score
- US abdomen MR abdomen
Depending on the examination results, further investigations and/or interventions may be required, which are charged as per price list.
Extension modules with the exception of endoscopy may be booked only in combination with the standard package. It is also possible to opt for the standard package and book an extension module during the following 12 months.
If several modules are selected and some of the services offered in these modules overlap, the examinations are performed only once. Further price reductions are not possible in such a case, as the module prices offered are already reduced.
Each patient is professionally attended by a qualified healthcare professional with an excellent knowledge of the individual language (German, English, Russian).
During the final meeting with the general practitioner or specialist the original of the doctor's report is handed out to the patient. A translation will be sent to the patient by electronic mail a few days later.
Main Medical Fields