Academy of oral implantology
Competence center for dental implant treatment and postgraduate education of dental doctors from all over the world
Airport: Vienna 25km
Train station: 3 km
Next public transport: 0,5km
Lazarettgasse 19/ DG,
+43 402 86 68
The Academy of oral implantology is situated in the center of Vienna, in house-parking offered.
DescriptionA highly experienced and well-coordinated team of more than 50 heads is fully and exclusively dedicated to implantology and complex and top-level surgical implant treatment for achieving and providing optimized medical results.
Since its establishment and foundation in the year 2004 about 17,850 patients have been treated, roughly 25,790 implants placed and about 4,370 augmentations (measures for enhanced bone regeneration and growth) performed. The success rate for all implants placed to date has been about 96%.
- Digital workflow (3D X-ray, 3D intraoral scanner, computer-navigated implantation) will provide for precise and predictable treatment results
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures and computer guided surgery
- Immediate implantation directly following tooth extraction for preserving the natural gingival contours and aesthetics
- Using specially developed digital procedures fixed teeth can be replaced within 10 hours
- Special implantation procedure for avoiding bone regeneration processes
The Academy of Oral Implantology focuses fully on your wishes and concerns!
Travel as if on a state visit.
Bad Ischl, one of the most famous thermal spas of Austria, is located in the middle of the Eastern Alps, 50 km away from Salzburg.
Vienna’s private clinics are seen internationally as exemplary models of perfect medical care.